Overall Benefits of Community Paramedicine Remote Patient Monitoring (CPRPM)
Integrating the CPRPM into front line care providers, with community paramedics as a point of local access can:
- Efficiencies of each care provider by sharing patient information on a real time basis.
- General care for patients with chronic illness.
- Number of patients each Community Paramedic could manage.
- Cost of EMS services for each municipality.
- Waiting list for long term care facilities.
- Allows patients to remain in the comfort of their home for longer.