How Will Remote Patient Monitoring (RPM) Help Me?
- Better manage your condition and symptoms.
- Improved quality of life.
- Stay in the comfort of your home longer.
- Experience better coordinated care between your doctors, nurses, personal support workers, family members, and others in your circle of care.
- Detect and address potential complications pertaining to your condition early before it becomes an emergency, reducing the need to use 911.
- Reduce the number of visits to the Emergency Room.
- Reduce hospitalizations.
Note: This program does not replace 911 emergency services. If you are in distress, please call 911.